Testimonials for Puzzles

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John Doe
      Keymaster

Leave your comments about our theme, please!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Buy with confidence. This theme is top quality. Find an issue? Worry not, because the support that this team provides is amazing! I would definitely recommend this theme for your next project or any other theme from ThemeREX for that matter.
      Thanks Irvin!

John Doe
        Keymaster

Thanks! Hope, you will not be disappointed

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey ThemeRex, Do you know if the 10 score rating system is likely to be released soon in the next update?
      Also is it possible for yourselves to make a video guide on all the features and what they do? I think it will help people use your theme more if they can see the interface and use is easier to navigate.
      Also for people looking at this theme – It is fantastic – Really the level of detail is brilliant. I bought another theme from here that cost more for another project and found it to be not worth the hassle. I was therefore sceptical of buying another theme in case it was a waste of money. I took the gamble with this one and am really really impressed. Its much easier to use and the guys at ThemeRex appear to be supporting it well too constantly working out the little bugs and adding little features.
      Top job.

John Doe
        Keymaster

Hi, i got your point. We have already started working on it )

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! I’ve just check and it work perfectly! Thank you very much for your kindness and for all the work you’ve done to solve this issue.
      I’ll write about your fantastic support wherever i can.
      Thanks again

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can’t withdraw money from Chime without card. So, the idea here is to learn three simple ways to spend money from your Chime account. To know more info: withdraw money from Chime without card

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
logo